Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Does Anyone Else Hate Titling Their Posts?

I have a hard time with reference lines in emails too. They seem so redundant. But anyway:
My earring tree is a Paris tree...
Some of the best random photos are of your everyday objects. So here ya go.
I think it was actually meant to be some kind of office paperweight or decoration, but I had a better idea for it.
You know, I actually wear a lot more of my earrings now that I can see them all at once. So random, but it does make for a nice picture.

More randomness to come...

2 comments:

  1. I love these pics! The out-of-focus is amazing. and yes....I have a hard time thinking up titles too!

    And I say Piano bar this weekend...what say you?? ;) I should really be doing homework and probably making dinner but instead, here I am :D. don't tell Chase...

    ReplyDelete