Sunday, September 13, 2009

Picture Blog?


So my lovely friend Elaine inspired me to push myself (in the pursuit of getting better at something) by making a goal to post my progress everyday. She has a fabulous fashion blog you can find HERE. Since I don't have the fashion skill, and since I have a brand new camera I need to learn how to use, I decided I'd try taking at least one photo a day to upload to this blog. Sort of makes you accountable in a non-threatening way to make effort. Plus, I love having something new to look at everyday on her blog during my breaks at work, so maybe someone will be interested in looking at my amateur pictures, right? Okay, well it's a good thought anyway.

So without further ado, I present the tractor my dad has been using to level his unfinished backyard. It's so old-school that I felt it deserved a tribute. Still works like a charm. Plus, it just looks cool.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!!! More posts more posts!!! :D You should upload them to flickr.com if you don't already. There are always groups you can add your pictures to. There are definitely many talented photographers on the site but I think it would introduce you to different types of pictures and it will also introduce YOU and your photography. Just a suggestion... I'm on there if you want to add me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful idea to start a blog to document your progress - i think you had such a wonderful start ... amazing angle! can wait to see how future takes you, xoxo

    ReplyDelete