Sunday, May 3, 2009

For the Love of Adrienne

I got the following in an email and I'm not going to lie, I enjoy reading these random surveys, but I never forward them on. But because I love Adrienne so much (and because I was her answer to #19 and it made me feel guilty to not respond after that) I decided to post some responses here instead and anyone who wants to be tagged can put it on theirs. Capisce?



Instructions: Welcome to the new 2009 edition of getting to know your family and friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change the answers so that they apply to you, then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person who sent it to you. Some of you may get this several times, that means you have lots of friends. The easiest way to do it is to hit forward so you can change the answers. Have fun and be truthful!


1. What color are your socks right now? Do nylons count? I haven't changed out of the church attire yet.

2. What are you listening to right now? Loud airplane sounds from the tv in the room next to me. My niece and nephews are watching a cartoon.

3. What was the last thing that you ate? Yoplait yogurt, cherry flavor. To tide me over until dinner.




4. Can you drive a stick shift? Do it every day. I even try to drive stick in an automatic, that's how used to it I have become.

5. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Let's see...probably Megan.

6. Do you like the person who sent this to you? What kind of question is this? Who would say no and send it back? But to answer the question, please refer to the prologue to this survey.

7. How old are you today? 24, but only for another week and a half. Wow, I'm in my mid-twenties now. Weird.

8. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? Basketball. I used to not like watching any sport on tv, but I enjoy a good Jazz game--even more in person.



9. What is your favorite drink? I really like orange flavored Italian sodas. As in the color of the syrup is orange--mango, apricot, peach, or even orange!

10. Have you ever dyed your hair? Not in totality, but I start to feel mousy without "stripes" in my hair, as my niece refers to my highlights.



11. Favorite food? Pastries? I can't get enough of them. And fresh bread.

12. What is the last movie you watched? Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. Loved it.

13. Favorite day of the year? The first day that feels like Spring after a long winter. I always feel so uplifted and happy that day.



14. How do you vent anger? I'm going to leave this answer just as Adrienne wrote it: Talk way too much. Me too, babe.

15. What was your favorite toy as a child? My imagination. I can't remember being extremely attached to any particular toy, but I remember loving to play house.

16. What is your favorite season? Spring

17. Cherries or blueberries? Cherries


18. Do you want your friends to email you back? Well, I don't think it will be by email if they decide to do it.

19. Who is the most likely to respond? The person who likes surveys the most.

20. Who is the least likely to respond? The person who likes surveys the least.

21. Living arrangements? Haha. With my parents. Don't get me wrong, though, it's a great setup. I might never leave.

22. When was the last time you cried? Tuesday night.

23. What is on the floor of your closet? Way too many shoes which I never manage to kick off near each other and thus end up digging to find the match. Sigh. I need to be more conservative. No person needs as many shoes as I have.

24. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Well, I don't know. I'm not sending this.

25. What did you do last night? Went to Keys on Main with some friends to listen to the dueling pianos.

26. What are you most afraid of? Myself.

27. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Plain or cheese. Either way. But I really dig pineapple. Can that be an option?

28. Favorite dog breed? Anyone know the RCA dog? I love that dog...or maybe I just love the iconic pose. Either way, it's cute.


29. Favorite day of the week? Depends on the week. I don't mind weekdays. I feel like I get more done than I do during the weekends even though I'm not working.



30. How many states have you lived in? Just one. This one.

31. Diamonds or Pearls? Honestly? Pearls. I like stones with color. But I think I still want a diamond someday, if ya know what I mean.

32. What is your favorite flower? Easy. Lilies. Orange lilies.


33. What is your occupation right now? Legal assistant. Though they say four years on the job constitutes a paralegal. That's this year, baby! Thanks Adrienne for getting me the job! :)

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I know you better already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love you so much! I also never do these things, simply did it out of love for the person who sent it to me. :) I love the addition of photos to your responses, very nice. I hope you are having a fabulous trip and a great time in Paris on your birthday! Wish I was there with you. Love you tons.

    ReplyDelete