Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Janet & Paul

I've known Janet for a long time. And when you work with someone, you always feel like you've known them longer than you have because you see them every day. They say dog years are much longer than the average 365, so I'm going to go ahead and say that work years are probably even more lengthy.

The point is that through all the work years, you get to know who a person really is. In shooting these photos, I really wanted to capture how genuine my friend is, and I think it came through pretty well. Janet and Paul, it was so fun to photograph you and see how well your respective senses of humor mesh. I knew Janet was funny from reading her blog this whole time, but it was fun to get to know Paul a little better too!























More shoots to come later. Happy blogging.

5 comments:

  1. So lovely. You are an amazing photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when can you take some of my little family?? ; ) They look awesome! good work girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anytime, dear. You just let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously so great! you're a great photographer - and this is a beautiful couple!

    freshbrownies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pics of Janet and Paul! Good job!

    ReplyDelete